Advertisements


Saturday, July 20, 2013

Salt Clinic in Chandigarh - Salt Room Therapy in India for asthma, sinus and respiratory health

Recently I got a promotion SMS about Salt Clinic in Chandigarh that can be used to treat respiratory issues like Sinus, chronic bronchitis,  tonsillitis, respiratory allergies etc. This sound interesting to me and I immediately called the given number to know more. The lady over the phone explained me a bit and then scheduled a free consultation for Salt Clinic in Chandigarh. I got an immediate confirmation about the appointment by sms and got reminder one day prior to the appointment. This was something great.

First visit to Salt Clinic in Chandigarh:

I visited the Salt clinic for my first free consultation and I was amused to see the clinic. The staff is very polite and they asked me to fill up a form after that I had a session with the doctor who explained me the benefits of the Salt room therapy, how it works, where the salt is taken from. She asked me about my medical condition and then explained how salt therapy can improve my condition. She advised around 9-15 sessions that will last one hour each.

Here is the address of the clinic:
Salt Clinic
SCO:21-22, FF, Sector 19-C
Above SBOP, Chandigrah 160 019
TEL : +91-172-5052-700, +91-735-5660-700
Email : saltroomchd@gmail.com

Though my office timings doesn't allowed me to take the salt cave therapy sessions but I plan to undergo the therapy soon.  I'll share my experience about the same in near future.

Thanks for reading this post and in case you've any experience with the salt therapy, kindly share it with us. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog thanks for sharing.I am searching for this kind of therapy so thank you very much for this blog.

Unknown said...

MY FACE IS GOING DULL , I AM JUST 24 , WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET RID OF THIS . <>??